How are hosts doing in this new era of COVID?

Answered!
Sarah978
Level 6
Ithaca, NY

How are hosts doing in this new era of COVID?

Hey Fellow Hosts,

Just checking in to see how things are going for you in your corner of the world. I’m in upstate NY, and business has returned with a vengeance over the last 3-4 weeks (thank goodness!). I hope things are improving for everyone ♥️

Sarah 

1 Best Answer

Best of luck to you, @Katrina79 !!!

I hope business keeps picking up! 
We have a university and a big college in my town, too. Just waiting to see how all that shakes out as to whether we’ll have 20k less ppl living here come the school year, not to mention the families of those 20k students who come visit and spend much needed tourist money here. 

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Katrina79
Level 10
Saskatchewan, Canada

@Sarah978 @That’s great things are returning to a bit of normalcy for you! I’m in the same boat, I’ve opened up one Airbnb in June and it’s been very busy. I’m going to start opening up a few others by the end of summer. Our provincial government has been opening up in stages and things are really starting to feel more normal. Of course our city won’t be the same as the University is only being offered through online classes and large events are still cancelled. Best of luck to you! 

Best of luck to you, @Katrina79 !!!

I hope business keeps picking up! 
We have a university and a big college in my town, too. Just waiting to see how all that shakes out as to whether we’ll have 20k less ppl living here come the school year, not to mention the families of those 20k students who come visit and spend much needed tourist money here.