How to contact airbnb??

Belinda151
Level 2
Graz, Austria

How to contact airbnb??

Hi dear Hosts,

I have a question!!  
I need to send an email to Airbnb because although we qualify for the Host Grant we did not get that invitation to apply via email. And, I want to know why?! 

We are super hosts for two years (fast since we started) and have a 4.98-star rating. 

I tried to use the Contact form but, I am not even allowed to send a 212-word message and in it, I have already cut about 5 times and even the proper greetings at the beginning and end.

Any ideas how I can send them a message?

Thank you in advance!

Belinda

5 Replies 5
Katie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Belinda151

Thanks for posting and I'm sorry to hear you're having problems here. We actually already have an active thread about the Superhost Relief Fund, and you can find all of the info on how it works and who was eligible here, so I'd recommend having a read of these first, and if you're still not sure then you can get in touch with Support. 

I hope this helps  🙂

Katie

Thank you Katie,

We did read the requirements and we do qualify. I have no idea why they didn't send us an email with an invite to apply! 

I just have no idea how to send them a proper email asking them why. 

In the Contact us message, I can't send a 200 word message. 😕

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Belinda151 I suggest you don't waste your time. As you will see from the many posts on the community centre only a small proportion of hosts were invited to apply so I guess you were just unlucky.

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Belinda151  Ditto- don't waste your time. Hosts either got it or they didn't. And they changed the goal posts from the original announcement- they only gave the grants to those who had been Superhosts for 4-5 years. Forget about it- you won't get anywhere.

Helen350
Level 10
Whitehaven, United Kingdom

@Belinda151 The grant was a GIFT to an estimated 2% of superhosts, not an entitlement for all. It was a publicity stunt, so it seems. The post which Katie mentions, explains that all who were going to be lucky have received the grant by now, and no more grants will be given.