Announcements

Winter Release Q&A with Airbnb’s Christy Schrader

Winter Release Q&A session

How to view online experiences favorites?

Liz342
Level 2
Nanaimo, Canada

How to view online experiences favorites?

Hi

Can anyone show me how to

1) either search for an online experience? A particular one (making Tiramisu) I am interested in showed up in an email and I can click on it on my tablet and find it  but it seems impossible to search for it on my desktop using filters (Cooking, date range, price range, time range) that align with what the tablet view shows. OR,

2) I marked it as a favourite but can't see how to view my favourite online experiences.  I can add new ones. but can't view them.  What am I missing?

The reason I am trying to do this is because I can't seem to book the experience on the tablet and thought I would try on the desktop computer.

Thanks in advance

Liz

1 Reply 1
Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

To find a favourited experience, @Liz342 , you want the word "saved". Go to the dropdown from your photo at the top right of your screen (on the desktop) and click on Saved. Your saved experiences are in your Experiences folder if that's where you put it when you made it a favourite. 

Was your tiramisu one this one? 

https://www.airbnb.ca/experiences/1670965?s=67&unique_share_id=586039a4-b3bc-419c-8626-8815f2523cdf

That's what showed up when I used the baking filter.