Hyperlinked words only look like underlined text

Debra300
Level 10
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

Hyperlinked words only look like underlined text

@Emilie@Quincy @Stephanie @Bhumika,

I often like to embed links in my posts versus pasting the long URLs.  Often, the links are to the Airbnb Help Center or specific help pages when responding to questions about policy and process.  Since the blog site's recent update, hyperlinked words only look like underlined text because it's still black font unlike in the previous design which displayed links in blue or red.  This site's new design for links is inconsistent with what has become customary web site design to highlight links, and I know that the intended sharing of information is not happening.  

Would you please pass along this feedback and request to bring back color differentiation of links and URLs?

1 Reply 1
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hello @Debra300 ,

Thank you for flagging this and for sharing your thoughts on it. As you know we’re taking note of all your feedback and suggestions since the CC’s new design was released, so I’ve added this to our list. We’ll keep you updated on our next steps as and when we know, more, but if you have any more ideas on how to improve the CC let us know as your insights on how we can keep making our platform more user-friendly are very valuable!

We're happy to announce the Month of Celebration!

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines