I am step on superhost but my gest will give me bed comment

I am step on superhost but my gest will give me bed comment

Good afternoon,  i renta private room in my apartment and

I'm really trying, even though the room is clean and nice.
And i'm also tidy about the possibility of using the kitchen and bathroom and everything in the apartment... However... I have a person who finds a flaw in everything... I've started work. She's my ninth guest... I have all the great comments and grades but I know she's going to give me a moose and I'm not going to become a great host... WHAT AM I GOING TO DO... I'm deeply unhappy

I working with a guest who found the third day resenting that there was no toilet paper, and that he was thinking about giving him his money back. And we communicated so well for two whole days, I cooked noodles, served watermelon, and I don't know what was going on because I was at work in the morning, but the guest started to use words not to respect him. That's not true, it just disappeared the yoalet paper while I was away from the apartment, because we share the bathroom.

WHAT I MUST DO...??? I want a super-home badge

1 Reply 1
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Jelena211

Maybe do not bother too much about this guest.

If the guest is unhappy with his stay, offer the guest, because of that, to shorten the reservation and then guest will be refunded the unused nghts.

Superhost status is highly overrated, i never experienced any difference being a Superhost or a "normal host". And you just started hosting !

Sooner or later a "bad review" and/or a "bad guest" will show up. Just deal with it in the best way. Find examples of that in this community.