I am superhost again wohoooooo

Irena173
Level 2
Dubrovnik, Croatia

I am superhost again wohoooooo

I love this feeling right now and I want to share my happiness with all of the airbnb community ❤️ 

I was superhost for 6 years and then during covid I lost my superhost status! Now I got it back! 

8 Replies 8
Fouad52
Level 1
Athens, Greece

I know that feeling Irena 😊

Good you have it back 

Thank you 🤩

Apartment345
Level 2
Poznań, Poland

Congratulations!!! I love Croatia but it's already so expensive.

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

🎉Congrats @Irena173 🎉

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Thank you Paula😊😊🌟

Julie4154
Level 2
Eugene, OR

How long did it take to get the status  back?I was superhost for 5 years. Then had to make 1 cancelation because of a mix up, last February.

I don't understand how they calculate the percentage.... but it doesn't seem to be improving much, and I was just denied status again!

so frustrating. I try so hard to be the best host possible.

Hello Julie👋

I had ONE bad experience ,reservation and this ONE costed me 3 years without carrying my "title ". This is not right and not ok, that valuation,  these guests were bad wanted to stay elsewhere cheaper during Covid and I was the one who provided an apartment for the while they where looking for cheaper apartments.

That is one mistake. If you don't have other bookings or enough bookings one review can bump you down the stairs.

I don't know how they calculate ,its a system but don't  be frustrated  do your Best as always. I did so. how many stays did you have in 100 days?

That doesn’t seem right. Other than the one cancellation did you meet the bar for reviews and number of bookings? I’d request having a manager review. Of course if anyone has used the platform for any length of time it’s no surprise that there are hiccups…like the fact I can’t remove the italics option from my response.