I have a property that is managed by a superhost. I am also a regular user of Airbnb for my travel accommodation needs. What is the best way to take over my property hosting?

Francois686
Level 1
Parys, South Africa

I have a property that is managed by a superhost. I am also a regular user of Airbnb for my travel accommodation needs. What is the best way to take over my property hosting?

Hi there. Looking for some advice. I am a regular user of Airbnb for my business and holiday travel accommodation needs. I am also hosting my property on airbnb through a super host. I am now at the stage where i want to take over the management of my property directly. Does Airbnb have a process for this?

Regards, 

Francois

1 Reply 1
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Francois686 

If it is setup well from the beginning, then the "superhost" is the co-host of your accommodation (which  is listed onder your account) and now can be removed as a co-host.

If the listing is setup under the account of the "superhost", then it must be deactivated and you have to create a new listing under your account. Then all reviews regarding the listing will be lost.

(asuming you do not want to become the co-host of your own accommodation, listed elsewhere...)

Best regards,

Emiel