I'm a SUPER HOST and SUPER Excited

Kathy1356
Level 1
Allen Park, MI

I'm a SUPER HOST and SUPER Excited

Hi Everyone .... I just received SUPERHOST on Air BnB ...I am "super" excited:). Our hard work and concern for our guests has paid off! We rent our lakefront home on Manistee Lake in Kalkaska, MI from April thru December. We are within 45 minutes from just about every big city in Northern Michigan (Traverse City, East Jordan, Boyne City, Petoskey, and just over an hour to Mackinaw). We are close to numerous golf courses, ski resorts, ORV/Snowmobile trails, hiking trails, etc. If you ever find yourself needing a place to stay for a wedding, work, etc., or want a great family getaway vacation spot, here is our link;

https://airbnb.com/h/family-friendly-waterfront-cottage-northern-michigan

We would love to have you stay with us!

5 Replies 5
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Congrats on earning the Superhost status, @Kathy1356 and thanks for joining our Community. We're eager to learn from your experiences 😊.

By the way, I spotted a beautiful sunset photo. Is that from your listing?

Paula_0-1696544490266.jpeg

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Yes! That is one of the best parts of our lake house is the Amazing Sunset. Thanks for the support...always!

Karen114
Level 10
Bolton, MA

Congratulations!  Hard work pays off, always 🙂

Karen
Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Kathy1356 

Congratulations Kathy, remember, being a Superhost is not an Airbnb award, it's a guest award!

It means you have made your guests stays everything they could have wanted, and they have rewarded you for your attention to detail.

You won't always be able to hang onto that perfect 5 Kathy, and in most instances it won't be because of anything you did wrong. Some guests never experience their idea of perfection, don't get too upset when that less than perfect review happens along, just consider it feedback that can make you a better host.

It is not so much what you hosts that will have a lasting impression on guests......it's how you host. You are off to a great start Kathy, don't be influenced by what other do or tell you, set yourself a standard, maintain that standard and your guests will continue to reward you.

All the best to you and Dom, I wish you both continued success.

Cheers........Rob

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

I've just received my 33rd SH status @Kathy1356 😁

Congratulations on achieving yours . 

just to point out as you're a new member the host circle is for discussing sensitive host issues rather than promoting our listings .