Ical Calendar export Bug/Issues

Don---Nandi0
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Ical Calendar export Bug/Issues

Hi All - Beginning earlier this month (when Airbnb changed the guest details for exporting,) our ical now incorrectly displays every booking check out as being 1 day earlier. Ie; Guest stay is 2nd-5th, Airbnb shows as correct and ical export shows as 2nd-4th.

As you can imagine, this is wreaking havoc with scheduling for ourselves and cleaners who we share calendars with:)

I have spoken to airbnb support, including sending multiple images of the incorrect info and support response is that its "an apple issue, not airbnb". We have no problems with any other platforms (hosting and otherwise) exporting dates incorrectly, and apple/ical support clearly explained to me that the data is being exported wrong.

Is this the entire air platform or just our booking? Is there any fix, and if not any workarounds?

Thanks so much for any help!

Don

4 Replies 4
Jordy38
Level 1
Whistler, Canada

Hi, @Don---Nandi0 did you ever find a solution to this problem?  This is happening for me.

Don---Nandi0
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Hi @Jordy38 Unfortunately not - We switched to using google calendars instead. Hope that helps!

Thanks @Don---Nandi0 , I am not able to have this work in Google Calendar either when I import the iCal link.  It still says checkout is a day earlier than it actually is.  It is working correctly for you now, or are you doing it manually?

@Jordy38- It usually works, but we do it manually to be safe as still not consistent.