Instant Booking

Matthew1016
Level 2
Overland Park, KS

Instant Booking

Guest was allowed to instant book today.  Did not have our required minimum to instant book (no gov't issued ID).  In March they were not allowed to instant book and had to request a booking which we declined as well?  Why is the person now allowed to instant book after being previously declined and not allowed to instant book the first time they tried to book. 

3 Replies 3

@Matthew1016   Instant Book is notoriously riddled with glitches and loopholes.  I don't recommend using it at all. But your settings as described should be sufficient reason to have AIrbnb cancel this booking without penalty. Give them a call ASAP.

It has come too my attention that some of the reviews left by Host are under a False pretense I have experience instant bookings that some guest haven't live up to their standards with the reviews left by host. This will cause me to removed instant booking. there should be a window opportunity from airbnb to cancelled out a guest after a review or a guest must acknowledge  that they have read all the house rules before booking.

it has come to* correction