Introduction as a new host

Answered!
Peter4059
Level 2
Vienna, Austria

Introduction as a new host

Hi everyody,

I'm Peter from Vienna, hosting now my first guests (two very sympathetic people from Poland). It is very exiting to meet peope closely by sharing the apartement with them.
Me, myself been travelling (in former times, when there was no Airbnb) always with  close coontact to the local inhabitants. I'm 70 on age, in well health-condition so far (knocking on wood), love to show my city Vienna to foreign people, since it is - as you certainly know - the top-scorded place in the world year by year, besides Vancouver or Zurich and others.
Biking all day long in Vienna is a durable way to get on quikly as well as using the Viennes public transport system.

Living in the 4th district my neighbourhood ist full of green (Belvedere, Botanical Garden, Swiss Garden are to reach within 5 min walk), born in the 10th district (a noughboring district to the 4th) it offers more green lungs of the sothern part of the town (Laaerberg and Wienerberg are to get there with public transport means within 15 min).

Tha't it fro the beginning. I'm anxious to read respectivly hear form you **
Kiind regards, Peter

**[Phone number hidden- Community Center Guidelines]

Top Answer

Hi Breanna,

than's for answering. i would appreciate to keep contact instantly with CC. AS far as I''m quite new on Airbnb, I'm not that  skilled to oversee all the gimmmiks and possibilities given. Plse. be patient, if I misfit sometimes in communication skills.
Loking postivly forward, Peter

2 Replies 2
Breanna
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Pontefract, United Kingdom

A very warm welcome to the Community Center and hosting @Peter4059 🎉

Fourth district sounds absolutely lovely! Hope to see you around the CC 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hi Breanna,

than's for answering. i would appreciate to keep contact instantly with CC. AS far as I''m quite new on Airbnb, I'm not that  skilled to oversee all the gimmmiks and possibilities given. Plse. be patient, if I misfit sometimes in communication skills.
Loking postivly forward, Peter