Is this a scam

Paula1595
Level 1
Taunton, United Kingdom

Is this a scam

Yo, Paula! Soon I'm having a trip to Somerset. I was looking through Airbnb to find some apartments there and I was thinking to book your apartment But there is one moment that I would like to share with you Please contact me via VVaz zap **

**[Personal information removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines]

5 Replies 5
Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Paula1595 Yes it is - and you will find many references over the forum.

You should reply so as to not damage your ratings but perhaps a '.' or a 'please go away sacammer'

You should then report the user and hopefully their account will be taken down.

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

Yes, of course it's a scam. Any message you receive where the supposed guest spells out their number or asks you to contact them through Whatsapp, etc, means they are well-versed in how to get around the fact that personal info like phone numbers and email addresses are hidden until a booking is confirmed.

Real guests just ask any questions they have through the Airbnb messaging.

@Paula1595

Paula1595
Level 1
Taunton, United Kingdom

Thank You & Have now reported 👍

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

A little off topic 

Love your sheep & lambs @Paula1595 , are they on your property?

Have a look at one's in my listing....

Paula1595
Level 1
Taunton, United Kingdom

Hi Helen ,All our animals are rescues ,We started with Three Welsh Ewes & ended up with 19 ,( don't know how that happened 😁) .Meant to only be a hobby ,That got out of control .So now just down sized back to original 3 & kept one Badger face (As he used to have fits when born ). Yours look smashing I must say ,Strange how you get addicted 🤣,Nice hearing from you 👍😁