It's a small world

Emilia42
Level 10
Orono, ME

It's a small world

I always look at guest profiles/reviews and I never forget a profile photo. 

I've hosted the same guest as @Ann72, which may not be too surprising because we have homes in the same state.

But two states over in Vermont, I've hosted the guests of @Rubén16 and @Heather133 .

I had a booking from one of @Valerie192 's previous guests out in California but sadly, she had to cancel.

Last night I got a booking from a guest previously hosted by @Inna22 on her trip to Chicago.

I've even hosted the same guest as @Patricia55 in the UK!

All hosts I've talked with on this community forum. It's really a small world. I'll keep this updated as I'm sure there will be more 😀

22 Replies 22

Oh yeah
thought about the same many times

Emilia42
Level 10
Orono, ME

Today I got a booking from one of @Natalie725 in Ireland former guests.  Good thing since my December is looking really slow. It doesn't look like you are hosting right now, @Natalie725, but I hope all is going well!

Awe, really?! Woah that really is a small world. How did you find out? I hope they are good guests 🙂 I haven't hosted since March because of covid, but once the vaccine is rolled out, then I will be back in full swing hosting and posting again with the Airbnb community. Hope you are keeping safe and well!

@Natalie725 When I looked at their profile your face popped up as their most recent review 🙂 You hosted them back in May 2019 when they were on a little tour of Ireland. They will be coming next weekend and I'm sure they'll be lovely. It's amazing how many little hosting connections I've seen by looking at guests/hosts profiles. Small world! 

That's crazy! Thank you for sharing that with me and if it comes up in conversation, please do tell them I sent them my well wishes 🙂 That's awesome, made my day - thank you Emilia! 

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

That's so beautiful @Emilia42 @Natalie725 have an awesome time making friends and sharing stories from across the oceans over in New Zealand

Emilia42
Level 10
Orono, ME

I just got a booking from a guest who @Cave0 hosted in Greece back in 2017! They are from Portugal and will be coming to the US in September. 😀

@Emilia42 

Oh my, it seems so long ago after the kerfuffle of the last 2 years, but we're still here and, hopefully, still keeping the majority of the guests happy 🙂