Joint profile names - “Name 1 ‘&’ Name 2”

Henry561
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Joint profile names - “Name 1 ‘&’ Name 2”

Hi there. 

I’m aware that I can simply add my partner as a co-host, however the positioning of this isn’t as clear as a sole joint profile name.  I also believe joint profiles to feel a little more personal as we will only have one property to list.  

Is there a way this can be done?  

Perhaps the profiles I am seeing that are joint are pre 2022 and it was possible to do this and verify the account and now the only way to possibly get around is to verify the account on a single name and then edit afterwards? 

Thanks

Henry 

4 Replies 4
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi there @Henry561, I'm not sure, but perhaps you could take a look at this https://www.airbnb.co.uk/account-details/how-you-host

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Henry561
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Hi Quincy, 

Thanks for your response. Unfortunately I don't think this "&" format in the naming is a possibility on the platform any more (See special character error below). This occurs after verifying prior to hosting too. 

Anyway - Minor feat in the whole scheme of hosting!   We've settled without the ampersand. 

Best

Henry

Screenshot 2022-05-30 at 11.01.14.png

Nathaniel129
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Same question.  I have an active listing that both my wife and I manage and I'd like to show that it is hosted by name & name, because it conveys the familial nature of our business venture.  I've seen several other listings that have this, but can't figure out how to make this happen on our listing. Can you help please?

Hi Nathaniel, 

We haven’t found a solution for this and settled for “Name And Name | Surname”

I
t seems the “&” symbol was only available to profiles on easier Airbnb