July 4th party

Answered!
Katelyn53
Level 1
Hanson, MA

July 4th party

Hi, I was looking to rent a house for July 4th weekend anywhere in Massachusetts. The party will be very controlled and nothing too crazy. I will also be very upfront to the host about it. I completely understand why many homeowners do not allow parties, but I still wanted to reach out to see if this was a possibility. Please let me know. Thanks!

1 Best Answer

@Katelyn53  It is possible to use the search filter "suitable for parties/events" under the Amenities tab. If a listing does not have this option selected, you can presume that the host wants nothing to do with a party. You are a complete stranger to them and your profile doesn't have any reviews or verifications, so they would be crazy to take you at your word that you will keep everything under control - even if you happen to be a perfectly responsible person. At the moment, having a party in any type of property looks like a pretty irresponsible thing to do, but who knows - maybe in only two months we'll have a magic miracle cure. Probably not.

Anyway, Airbnb is not designed for event rentals. Perhaps you should try Peerspace, which is like the Airbnb of party rentals.

2 Replies 2

@Katelyn53  It is possible to use the search filter "suitable for parties/events" under the Amenities tab. If a listing does not have this option selected, you can presume that the host wants nothing to do with a party. You are a complete stranger to them and your profile doesn't have any reviews or verifications, so they would be crazy to take you at your word that you will keep everything under control - even if you happen to be a perfectly responsible person. At the moment, having a party in any type of property looks like a pretty irresponsible thing to do, but who knows - maybe in only two months we'll have a magic miracle cure. Probably not.

Anyway, Airbnb is not designed for event rentals. Perhaps you should try Peerspace, which is like the Airbnb of party rentals.

Thank you!