Meeting other hosts in my Area Massachusetts (Hampden & Hampshire County)

Meeting other hosts in my Area Massachusetts (Hampden & Hampshire County)

Hello All,

Happy spring, Or is it? here in New England

I am looking to start or attend meetings in my community and surrounding areas. Is there anyone interested or can connect me to a group that is started?

Thank you,

Shayne

5 Replies 5
Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi @Shayne30 👋

Welcome to the Community Center - this is the global platform to Hosts to get advice and support from one another. It sounds like to me you're looking for something that's for your area specifically, so I would highly recommend looking for a Local Host Club in your area. 

I hope this helps, and if there's anything you think the huge variety of Hosts can support with here, just ask away! 

Let me know how you get on! 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Good Morning @Rebecca ,

Thank you for responding. I did receive one person from the Springfield area which is not to far from me, but she never followed up. So as of today there is no groups near me, i guess.

What would i need to do to get a group started?

Much Thanks,

Shayne & The TillieRose Gang

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Great question @Shayne30

If you head to the Local Host Club page there is a section about becoming a Community Leader - it looks like this: 

Screenshot 2024-05-01 at 09.30.30.png

This takes you to the Community Leaders Programme!

Let me know if you decide to go on that journey - it would be really interesting to know how it develops for you! 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

You need to be a host to join an Airbnb local host group. When you become a host you can share the URL for your listing and apply to join @Shayne30 

Good Morning Helen,

Yes i am almost done with my Airbnb , i just thought i would get started with a host group. 

Shayne