Missing Key Symbol Link in Airbnb Messaging App for Self check-in

Johanna360
Level 2
Phoenix, AZ

Missing Key Symbol Link in Airbnb Messaging App for Self check-in

I've had two conversations with Airbnb in the last 5 days regarding the missing key symbol in the messaging app. 5 days ago I was informed that Airbnb was aware of the issue and working quickly to fix it. Today, I sent another message to Airbnb and was informed that this tool is no longer available.   This has been a great tool that allows me to quickly send a link to my guest with the self check-in instructions. One click and my guest has a direct link, which has made it easier for my guests to quickly find the self check-in instructions. Prior to this feature, my guests had difficulty finding this on the Airbnb app. As a 5+ year Super Host, removing this tool is a step in wrong direction. I love Airbnb, but I think it may be time for me to start looking at other options.  

2 Replies 2
Artur369
Level 1
Gdańsk, PL

Hi, I miss this option as well - I feel actually stupid, because I stars a conversation to my guest "here is a link to self check in"... and it is missing so made my guest very confused. 

Chadia5
Level 2
Boise, ID

Very disappointed as well. One thing I’ve been doing has been copy and paste the link from previous bookings. Not ideal but will have to do.