My account was deleted for literally nothing

My account was deleted for literally nothing

Hello my account was deleted for literally nothing Airbnb has really let me down on this one I have 13 listing and a full staff. I am sure some guest lied and said I did something I did not. Here’s the thing if you provide me with evidence I would say nothing more however I know I did not do or say anything like this. I was accused of calling someone a “whor*” I literally did not do this and never would. I believe the person might know someone at airbnb with the ability to remove accounts and this is what they did, because this doesn’t make logical sense. I had 0 issues with guests in the past and now this?

19 Replies 19

Yup this is a hit job they are now targeting my accounts on other platforms as well.

Louise1073
Level 6
San Diego, CA

Be honest @Charles1381 what did you do? From your messages it doesn’t sound like “nothing”.

I am not sure what help or support you expect from other hosts here, if you can’t even explain what happened without invoking conspiracies against you.

You do sound stressed out by the whole experience. Maybe this is your chance to take a break and re-think if this hosting business is really worth it. 

HOW CAN I DO ANYTHING IF THE GUEST CREATED A FAKE VOICE MESSAGE!!!

So you came on here to tell me that I sent a voice message to a guest calling them a Whore and I said homophobic words. I attached the picture from airbnb support. 

I am saying did not do that why would I as a host leave a VOICE MAIL OF THAT SORT? Makes no sense. 

@Charles1381 I clearly have no idea what happened in your case but I suggest you search the internet for a recent story about an Australian host who was prosecuted for similar things. It may make no sense but it does happen.