NEW SPAM

Karen868
Level 2
Bellerose, NY

NEW SPAM

Anyone else get one of these?
RECEIVED THIS below REQUEST -  and AIRBNB flagged it as possible SPAM -   They were trying to fish to get into my account.  ugh.  I have no co-host and no 30% discount for the time she was inquiring for and the link is bogus. 

Pasquale5:14 PM
My name is Sarah. I would like to book your place asap. What is the cancellation policy?
I have another question before the booking is made. I noticed that your listing is posted on Airbnb by a different host and it has the price with a 30% discount. It has the same pictures and details. Do you have cohost? Should i book the other on airbnb listing because it has discount? You can see the other listing here :

they showed link here that lead to another "airbnb" log in.......  which I did not continue with. 

2 Replies 2
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

I've ever gotten one, but this scam gets reported here quite a bit. It's been around for awhile.

@Karen868

thanks @Sarah977  I should have searched the community first,  I see a lot of variations of it now.  Use to get more spam on VRBO, but now seems they've found my Airbnb  listing too.