NJ New Jersey Host Group

NJ-CoolPlaces0
Level 2
Morristown, NJ

NJ New Jersey Host Group

Hello, 

I'm looking for an Airbnb group in NJ. There was mention of a NJ statewide group, but I have been unable to locate.

I would entertain coordinating a meeting, if others were interested. 

Text Lisa 

[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

8 Replies 8
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @NJ-CoolPlaces0, I would recommend taking a look on our "Get Local" page as you might have better chances to connect with a local Hosts 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Mabel186
Level 1
Irvington, NJ

Helloo were you able to find one? Becuase me too am looking for one to help me out.

how do i get a cleaner for my Airbnb and how much is the cost?

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Mabel186 ,

You can have a look at this link to connect with area-specific Hosts and get advice regarding reliable cleaners in the nearby area : https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Local-Host-Clubs/ct-p/en_clubs .

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

I am opening up my place is South Jersey to Air BnB in December for the first time, and I couldn't find a local community group in New Jersey either.

Where at in south jersey? Do you have a cleaner?

Hello Mabel, 

I am Aalekh Mishra, and I own a hotel management-based cleaning company. We have different tariffs based on the property you want us to clean and maintain.  Kindly contact me at aalekhmishra.official@gmail.com.

Thank you and best regards. 

David10682
Level 2
East Orange, NJ

Hi Lisa

I am a host in East Orange, New Jersey.   I like to join a Nj host group

David 

also interested in nj meetup.  i am located in jackson - thnk great adventure.  right in the middle of the state.  since the replies here have both north and south, is anyone interested in a central nj based group meetup?