Need for Property Management and/or Co Hosting near Finca Los Pargos (Near Play Negra), Guanacaste, Costa RIca

Need for Property Management and/or Co Hosting near Finca Los Pargos (Near Play Negra), Guanacaste, Costa RIca

Hello fellow AirBnB folks:

I have a brand new home that will be completed and ready for rental 8/1/2021. I have yet to post my beautiful home because it is not complete. But it is a ranch style 1 BR/2 full bathrooms that can sleep 4 (Sofa Bed in main room). I will have a large terrace off the sliding glass doors that lead to a gorgeous infinity pool overlooking a panoramic view of the Pacific sunsets. I will certainly post my listing upon completion.

However, my need is desperately for Property Management. There is only ONE person in the area and they are over extended and therefore quite pricey which is leaving me in dire need. I am open to a Co or Super host model so long as someone is there and able to perform. I can handle all other bookings from here and payment of service vendors as well.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Ken

Kenneth Meyer
1 Reply 1
Teri
Administrator
Administrator

**[Advertisement removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to advertise on the Community Center. @Ken2283