New Host

Samantha1497
Level 2
Columbus, OH

New Host

Hello! My name is Samantha, and I host our Airbnb with my husband, Rusty. We began our hosting journey earlier this year when we started looking for the perfect property. Through snowstorms, tornadoes, and many other setbacks, we finally chose a property well into the busy lake season. We spent all of July getting it ready as a family, which was extremely difficult but also so rewarding.

We love hosting as a family and enjoy discussing all the guests who’ve stayed at our lake house so far. My husband and I love working on this together—it has brought us closer in many ways. As a stay-at-home mom, I’m really enjoying the extra responsibility outside of my household duties. It’s been such a great experience overall!

As our busy season comes to a close, we’re looking for mid-term stays to keep our Airbnb thriving. We’re excited to complete more projects during the slow season. Just happy to be here! ♥️

1 Reply 1
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Samantha1497!

Your enthusiasm for your hosting journey is truly refreshing! It’s wonderful to hear how hosting has brought your family closer together.

Do you have any specific projects in mind for your lake house during the off-season? Have you and Rusty done most of the work on the lakehouse yourselves? 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen