New Zealand co host

Answered!
Michelle4022
Level 2
Whangārei, New Zealand

New Zealand co host

Hi. I'm a new co host in Whangarei, New Zealand. I'm managing the property for a friend who lives in the states. I would love to meet any other hosts in my area. I had a situation recently where a person needed a booking at the last minute and I couldn't accommodate him. I would have loved to be able to refer him to another AirBnB but I didn't know anyone. 🙂 And it would just be nice to talk to others sounds the same thing. Thank you. 

1 Best Answer
Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

Hello @Michelle4022  up in Whangarei, Northland, New Zealand.

We used to have a regular @Ria16 from Whangarei frequent in here however we haven't seen her pop in and contribute for the last 18 or so months.

Have you searched local listings?

Perhaps do that and see if you recognize any and reach out to local Hosts , including @Ria16 that way to network.

2 Replies 2
Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

Hello @Michelle4022  up in Whangarei, Northland, New Zealand.

We used to have a regular @Ria16 from Whangarei frequent in here however we haven't seen her pop in and contribute for the last 18 or so months.

Have you searched local listings?

Perhaps do that and see if you recognize any and reach out to local Hosts , including @Ria16 that way to network.

Sophia
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey there @Michelle4022

You can join the nearest Local Host Club to connect with fellow hosts local to your area. You can share your experiences, exchange valuable knowledge and get advice. Here's a link to the
Local Host Clubs.

I hope you're able to reach some people this way 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines