New to the Community Center? Introduce yourself here ‌👇

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

New to the Community Center? Introduce yourself here ‌👇

Hello everyone! 😊

Welcome to the Community Center! 👋  I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca  and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us.

Let's kickstart this thread with a little about us Community Managers:

@Quincy : I'm from the Netherlands 🇳🇱 I have been on the Community Center for 6+ years, and have been an Airbnb Host myself. I love cycling🚲, playing football, and travelling🌏 . I love how dynamic and diverse the Community Center is as we meet Hosts from all around the globe. 

@Bhumika 🌍 I was born in Gujarat, India 🇮🇳 , and shifted to Toronto, Canada 🇨🇦 last year! 📷 I recently realized my love for photography and aesthetics. I love to capture mundane life and candid pictures. 🌆 When I'm not working, you'll find me binge-watching thriller movies or exploring history.

@Paula : I am from Colombia 🇨🇴 and currently living in British Columbia, Canada 🇨🇦. I have a passion for Latin American culture (I love to dance 💃) . I've had the opportunity to visit around 20 countries 🌎 and plan to visit many more. In my free time, I enjoy outdoor activities, especially mountain biking 🚲 and hiking 🏔.

@Sophia : Born and bred in the UK 🇬🇧 but my roots are Bangladeshi 🇧🇩. I love cats 🐱, enjoy eating crisps (also known as chips) and enjoy baking 🍪. I also love travelling ✈️  I have worked in Community ever since I graduated and to put it lightly, people are my passion! 💖

@Rebecca : I'm from Cardiff in Wales originally but being a military child and a veterans spouse, I've travelled and lived in a lot of different places in the UK and Europe. I'm an environmentalist 🌿 and like to minimise my impact on the planet 🌎 as well as volunteering in my local community.  I love sea swimming 🌊 yoga on the beach 🧘‍ and I'm a children's yoga instructor too! 🙌 

Now it's your turn! Tell us a bit about yourself. Where are you from? And is there something special about the location of your accommodation that you'd like to share?

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Warm regards,

Bhumika

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

1,965 Replies 1,965
Dimas35
Level 1
Houston, TX

Hey guys! My name is Dimas and I’m a new host in Houston, Texas. I’m excited to learn how to become a better host

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hi @Dimas35, I hope everything is well 😊

To gain more visibility in our community and gather excellent advice from our Hosts, I suggest starting a 👉new conversation here.

All the best,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Laura7330
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Hi there! My name is Laura and I host a property in beautiful Gloucestershire in the UK. As well as hosting I'm a Librarian and a reflexologist. I love yoga and looking after my three children. Looking forward to connecting with the Airbnb community!

Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey @Laura7330 welcome to the CC 😊 Glad to have you here!
sounds like you have multiple talents 😎
How is your hosting journey going so far?

-----

🌿 Greetings to the Airbnb Community! 🌿

Hello everyone!

I'm Yusuph, From Moshi, Kilimanjaro, Tanzania and I'm thrilled to join this wonderful Airbnb community. It's such a pleasure to connect with fellow travelers, hosts, and adventurers from around the world.

As a newcomer, I'm eager to learn from all of you and share my own experiences as well. Whether it's tips for hosting, recommendations for travel destinations, or simply exchanging stories, I'm excited to be a part of this vibrant community.

Looking forward to getting to know each and every one of you!

Best regards,

Yusuph

Kindokicha Farmhouse 🏡

Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Yusuph2 A very big welcome to you! 😊 

I love how you're excited to start your adventure, wishing you the very best of luck! Do share your experiences with us. If you have any questions for the wider community feel free to create a post here

Hope to see you around!😎

-----

Brunela2
Level 2
Mendoza, Argentina

¡Hola a todos! Soy Brunela de Mendoza-Argentina. Estoy muy contenta de ingresar a la comunidad, soy nueva en este mundo que acabo de descubrir. Un poco sobre mí, me encantan emprender y dentro de emprender me encanta que los clientes y huéspedes se lleven las mejores experiencias de mi servicios/productos. 

Amo mi provincia y es un lugar maravilloso para conocer y disfrutar de unas buenas vacaciones !

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hola @Brunela2, es un gusto tenerte en nuestra comunidad. Bienvenida 😍

Tuve la oportunidad de visitar Mendoza hace algún tiempo y la verdad que me pareció espectacular. La cordillera es maravillosa allí. Cuéntame que tal ha sido tu experiencia con Airbnb.

Te invito también a que continuemos esta conversación en nuestra comunidad de habla hispana. 

Un especial saludo 💝

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Jerry610
Level 2
Fort Myers, FL

Welcome!

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hi @Jerry610 👋, how is everything going?

Thanks so much for welcoming our new members 😊. I noticed you introduced yourself a few days ago. To help you dive deeper into our Community Center, I thought I’d share some tips that could enhance your participation in our forum 🌟

Do let me know if any of these tips are new to you or particularly helpful.

Looking forward to your thoughts!

-----

@Paula Things are going well thanks. Thanks for the link to the tips. 🙂

Vishal103
Level 1
Ahmedabad, India

Hello beautiful people,

This is Vishal Modi, from Gujarat India. Glad to be part of this lovely community. A serial entrepreneur, loves traveling, meeting people. Also Couchsurfing Ambassador. Relatively new to the community but much excited and looking forward. 

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Vishal103, it is absolutely great to have you here. Thank you so much for sharing your presentation.

I would like to invite you to share some tips with our wonderful community by starting a 👉New conversation here.

I am sure your expertise will greatly benefit many new Hosts 😊

-----

Michael8851
Level 2
Estreito da Calheta, Portugal

We are family of 4 ,join Airbnb 12 years ago ,and hosted many people from different countries ,but our accommodation wasn’t the best one ,due to location ,building and island itself ,which very quickly changed as well ,so we moved ( with all expirience in our shoulders ) to amazing island of Madeira in Portugal ,and now we can offer a very different type of accommodation ,plus vegetation from our garden ,plus our love to hosting and meeting different people from different countries . 

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Michael8851, thank you so much for your presentation 😊

I haven't had the opportunity to visit Madeira. Would you like to share some pictures in our community? When is the best time of the year to visit?

Looking forward to hearing from you 🌟

-----