New to the Community Center? Introduce yourself here ‌👇

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

New to the Community Center? Introduce yourself here ‌👇

Hello everyone! 😊

Welcome to the Community Center! 👋  I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca  and @Elisa  and we are thrilled to have you join us.

Let's kickstart this thread with a little about us Community Managers:

@Quincy : I'm from the Netherlands 🇳🇱 I have been on the Community Center for 6+ years, and have been an Airbnb Host myself. I love cycling🚲, playing football, and travelling🌏 . I love how dynamic and diverse the Community Center is as we meet Hosts from all around the globe. 

@Bhumika 🌍 I was born in Gujarat, India 🇮🇳 , and shifted to Toronto, Canada 🇨🇦 last year! 📷 I recently realized my love for photography and aesthetics. I love to capture mundane life and candid pictures. 🌆 When I'm not working, you'll find me binge-watching thriller movies or exploring history.

@Paula : I am from Colombia 🇨🇴 and currently living in British Columbia, Canada 🇨🇦. I have a passion for Latin American culture (I love to dance 💃) . I've had the opportunity to visit around 20 countries 🌎 and plan to visit many more. In my free time, I enjoy outdoor activities, especially mountain biking 🚲 and hiking 🏔.

@Rebecca : I'm from Cardiff in Wales originally but being a military child and a veterans spouse, I've travelled and lived in a lot of different places in the UK and Europe. I'm an environmentalist 🌿 and like to minimise my impact on the planet 🌎 as well as volunteering in my local community.  I love sea swimming 🌊 yoga on the beach 🧘‍ and I'm a children's yoga instructor too! 🙌 

@Elisa : I was born in Italy 🇮🇹 and as a lover of unique experiences—from exploring the streets of Rome🇮🇹 , Paris 🇫🇷, and Toronto 🇨🇦 to appreciating timeless art and cuisine—I'm here to blend the old with the new. 

Now it's your turn! Tell us a bit about yourself. Where are you from? And is there something special about the location of your accommodation that you'd like to share?

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Warm regards,

Bhumika

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

3,265 Replies 3,265
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Kerstin305  wow, from Germany to Nicaragua. Very cool! Does it mean you speak English, German, and Spanish? Any other languages? So far, I speak English, Spanish, and Portuguese, and I am looking forward to learning French 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Hello all! I'm a brand new host in Michigan, my name is Nicole 🙂

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hey @Nicole3447, we are glad to have you here.

Have you already received your first guest? Looking forward to hearing about your experience.

Keep us posted.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Thank you, no guests yet, just posted today lol. I’m hopeful soon though!

Sarah5662
Level 2
Fairfax, VA

I'm Sarah from the USA 🇺🇸 and I'm an entrepreneur who runs my own successful retail business worldwide; I'm *obsessed* with amazing customer service 🔥 and love hosting guests in our historic schoolhouse property -and- supporting guests and hosts through this platform. 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Sarah5662 , A very warm welcome to the Community Center!

Thank you for sharing how passionate you are for Hosting😍

Historic schoolhouse property definitely sounds like an intriguing name for your listing! Curious to know the backstory of this listing😍. Would you like to share a few fun-facts about it?

Looking forward to hear from you!

-----

Warren246
Level 2
Pakenham, Australia

Hi, I'm Warren from Melbourne Australia. My apartment is located in Patong Beach, Phuket. Thailand. It's in a Resort with Swim up Bar and Restaurant & Gym. It has Great views over Patong and walking distance to everything that Patong has to offer. Thankyou for accepting me into your community. Cheers.

airbnb.com/h/wazzaspatongapartment-phuket-thailand

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Warren246 ! Welcome to our lovely Community.

The location of your listing appears to be exotic and a perfect holiday destination! Do you manage your listing virtually from Australia, or you have any Co-host based in Thailand that helps you with managing your listing?

I am also inviting few of our kind Hosts from Australia if you were interested to connect with them and drop a hello! @Robin4 @Laurelle3 @Helen744 @Felicity11 @Geoffrey209 !!

Hope you have a great time here with fellow Hosts in our Community😍.

-----

Thankyou Bhumika for the lovely welcome. I manage it myself from Melbourne, I have a reliable cleaning contact who organises a cleaner when I tell her when I need it done, and same if I need maintenance done. I'm on the main booking sites, however just recently joined a channel manager so there are no double ups, and easier to change price all at once now. Cheers 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

That is so amazing @Warren246 ! It is definitely reassuring when you have a reliable service contact to take care of the maintenance and cleaning. 

Keep in touch and keep sharing your amazing adventures as a Host with us😍🌻.

-----

Käthlin0
Level 2
Tallinn, Estonia

I was born in Tallinn, Estonia🇪🇪I really like to travel and discover new places🤩 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Käthlin0 , Hope you are doing well! Did you recently get time and chance and time  travel to new cities?

Keep us posted about your travel adventures😍. We would love to hear it all!

Do you have any favorite destination, that you always love revisiting?

-----

Hello everyone 

I'm Demba, originally from Senegal. After graduating from high school, I have travelled, studied at several universities and worked (in realty industry and others) in different states around the world, including Senegal. 

In case anyone needs help with translation and more, I'll be glad to assist.

The places we have available are mainly close to the beach and offer welcoming amenities.

Let's make a positive difference in our community. Thank you

Sophia
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Demba3, what has been your favourite state that you've visited? 😎
I love your attitude about making a positive difference 💖 

-----

Hi @Sophia  when say state if you're referring to the US, I have to go With Illinois. If you mean globally, I would say Senegal