New to the Community Center? Introduce yourself here ‌👇

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

New to the Community Center? Introduce yourself here ‌👇

Hello everyone! 😊

Welcome to the Community Center! 👋  I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca   and we are thrilled to have you join us.

Let's kickstart this thread with a little about us Community Managers:

@Quincy : I'm from the Netherlands 🇳🇱 I have been on the Community Center for 6+ years, and have been an Airbnb Host myself. I love cycling🚲, playing football, and travelling🌏 . I love how dynamic and diverse the Community Center is as we meet Hosts from all around the globe. 

@Bhumika 🌍 I was born in Gujarat, India 🇮🇳 , and shifted to Toronto, Canada 🇨🇦 last year! 📷 I recently realized my love for photography and aesthetics. I love to capture mundane life and candid pictures. 🌆 When I'm not working, you'll find me binge-watching thriller movies or exploring history.

@Paula : I am from Colombia 🇨🇴 and currently living in British Columbia, Canada 🇨🇦. I have a passion for Latin American culture (I love to dance 💃) . I've had the opportunity to visit around 20 countries 🌎 and plan to visit many more. In my free time, I enjoy outdoor activities, especially mountain biking 🚲 and hiking 🏔.

@Rebecca : I'm from Cardiff in Wales originally but being a military child and a veterans spouse, I've travelled and lived in a lot of different places in the UK and Europe. I'm an environmentalist 🌿 and like to minimise my impact on the planet 🌎 as well as volunteering in my local community.  I love sea swimming 🌊 yoga on the beach 🧘‍ and I'm a children's yoga instructor too! 🙌 

Now it's your turn! Tell us a bit about yourself. Where are you from? And is there something special about the location of your accommodation that you'd like to share?

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Warm regards,

Bhumika

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

2,814 Replies 2,814
Rita-And-Chris1
Level 2
Valley Stream, NY

We are native New Yorkers and are excited to begin this hosting journey. We are looking forward to it blossoming into greatness. 

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hey @Rita-And-Chris1,
Welcome to the Community Center! We're here to support you and answer any questions you have. Enjoy connecting with fellow hosts and thriving in your hosting journey. Let us know if you need assistance. Happy connecting!

-----

Leticia458
Level 2
Cancún, Mexico

Hola Soy De Monterrey una ciudad del país de México, hace mucho hacia esto en mi casa con mi hijo y amaba hacerlo pero la vida me llevo por otro lado y dejé de hacerlo hace 8 años. Ahora regrese y todo me parece nuevo y emocionante, pero me siento perdida. Espero que aquí encuentre respuestas. Me gusta mucho hacer esto y estare dedicada a hacerlo a tiempo completo lo.mejor que pueda. Me encanta bailar salsa y no lo hago tan mal 🤒

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hola @Leticia458, bienvenida a nuestra comunidad y que gusto tenerte aquí 😊

Como lo mencionas, Monterrey es una ciudad encantadora, tuve que visitarla varias veces en los últimos años por temas laborales y de los lugares que más disfrute fue el parque fundidora, vi unos hermosos amaneceres desde allí.

Te invito a que continuemos nuestra conversación en la comunidad de habla hispana, donde tenemos una gran cantidad de increíbles anfitriones mexicanos: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Centro-de-la-Comunidad-SP/ct-p/centro-de-la-comunidad

Un especial saludo 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Hi I am Holly and new to the group! I have been a host for 2 years and love this industry. We have Airbnbs in VA. I can’t wait to learn more with the group. 

@Holly751 Hi Holly ! Great to have you here .Looking forward to your valuable contribution!

Leen2931
Level 2
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Hello there,

I'm Leen from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I am a full time banker. Using Airbnb for 7 years ( hosting and travelling). Previously I'm hosting for my Mom's place back in my hometown. Now starting to AirBNB my own unit. I'm excited to learn for you guys to improve me as a host and my unit!

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Leen2931 , and welcome to the Community Center! 👋

You've come to the right place as we've got some great conversations going on:

Ask about your listing - You can ask other Hosts to critique your listing, you could be pleasantly surprised at what other people see!

Advice on your space - This is great for general questions about your space specifically, for example, the amenities that you have at the property to what types of sheets that you use.

Let me know how you get on and if you've got any questions just reach out! We're a friendly bunch and eager to support wherever we can.

-----

Maripeg0
Level 2
Villanova, PA

Hello my name is Maripeg and Lee own  the Riverhouse on the east Gallatin river ,in Belgrave Montana.

it’s a very special place wonderful for relaxing , fly fishing and a great house for entertaining.

10 minutes from the airport 20 minutes to downtown Bozeman 30 minutes to Bridger Boehle 55 minutes to Big Sky resort about 90 minutes to Yellowstone National Park.

We are surrounded by 250 conserved Acres ! A big slice of heaven.  we would like to improve our winter occupancy wondering if anyone has any suggestions?

I love the outdoors love fishing hiking skiing golf fox hunting on horseback and generally just enjoying life my family and grandchildren.

Love love love traveling🙏🏻🌈

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @Maripeg0 and welcome to the Community Center! We're thrilled to have you here. 👋

While you're exploring, take a moment to check out all the amazing resources available in the Community Center. It's a vibrant hub where you can connect with fellow hosts and get valuable support.

Here are a couple of my favourite boards that you might find helpful:

Ask about your listing -This is a fantastic board where you can ask other hosts to provide feedback on your listing. It's a great opportunity to get fresh perspectives and make improvements. 

Advice on your space - If you have any questions or need guidance specifically related to your space, this board is perfect for you. Whether it's about amenities, home decor, or even bedding choices, our community is here to assist you.

Feel free to explore these boards and engage in conversations. And if you have any questions along the way, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support you!

-----

Wz0
Level 2
Deerfield Beach, FL

We are from Florida. And we are hosting a beachfront house in Deerfield Beach, Florida. It's a newly renovated haven with breathtaking views, steps from pristine beaches.

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Wz0 , and welcome to the Community Center! 👋
We're a friendly bunch and eager to support wherever we can.

Deerfield Beach sounds like such an amazing place! You'll have to come back and share some amazing photos! Whilst you're here, why not have a look around to see what the Community Center has to offer!

-----

Brett490
Level 2
Guilford, CT

IMG_7514.jpeg

 Greetings All from here on the CT shoreline USA. I am Brett Avelin and co-host of our sanctuary we call Heartland in GUILFORD Ct. we hand renovated, lifted the ceiling and created a studio apartment designed as a refuge from the daily grind. Looking to provide ecstatic breathwork and meditation experiences as soon as Air Bnb opens up that section again. Happy to be here and happy hosting everyone. 
Brett

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Brett490,

That sounds right up my street! I love exploring breathwork and meditation techniques and it varies so much from teacher to teacher and experience to experience. 

Stick around; we'll be one of the first places to share with you when Experiences open up again! 

-----

Sounds good Rebecca.  Yes there is so much variation, perhaps as much as there are people!  What kind of experiences/techniques have drawn you in breathwork and mediation?