New to the Community Center? Introduce yourself here ‌👇

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

New to the Community Center? Introduce yourself here ‌👇

Hello everyone! 😊

Welcome to the Community Center! 👋  I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca   and we are thrilled to have you join us.

Let's kickstart this thread with a little about us Community Managers:

@Quincy : I'm from the Netherlands 🇳🇱 I have been on the Community Center for 6+ years, and have been an Airbnb Host myself. I love cycling🚲, playing football, and travelling🌏 . I love how dynamic and diverse the Community Center is as we meet Hosts from all around the globe. 

@Bhumika 🌍 I was born in Gujarat, India 🇮🇳 , and shifted to Toronto, Canada 🇨🇦 last year! 📷 I recently realized my love for photography and aesthetics. I love to capture mundane life and candid pictures. 🌆 When I'm not working, you'll find me binge-watching thriller movies or exploring history.

@Paula : I am from Colombia 🇨🇴 and currently living in British Columbia, Canada 🇨🇦. I have a passion for Latin American culture (I love to dance 💃) . I've had the opportunity to visit around 20 countries 🌎 and plan to visit many more. In my free time, I enjoy outdoor activities, especially mountain biking 🚲 and hiking 🏔.

@Rebecca : I'm from Cardiff in Wales originally but being a military child and a veterans spouse, I've travelled and lived in a lot of different places in the UK and Europe. I'm an environmentalist 🌿 and like to minimise my impact on the planet 🌎 as well as volunteering in my local community.  I love sea swimming 🌊 yoga on the beach 🧘‍ and I'm a children's yoga instructor too! 🙌 

Now it's your turn! Tell us a bit about yourself. Where are you from? And is there something special about the location of your accommodation that you'd like to share?

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Warm regards,

Bhumika

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

2,813 Replies 2,813

Hallo, my name is Camilla. My location is in Switzerland 😃

Hello CC team! I am Vanessa and live in Reno, NV with my Husband Nick. We love to travel, enjoy seasonal outdoor activities such as snowboarding, hiking and attempting to surf! I love hosting on Airbnb and look forward to seeing what this community brings.

Pablo1803
Level 1
Seoul, South Korea

Hello everyone 😊,

My name is Pablo from the US 🇺🇸. I'm a former superhost with several years experience hosting properties in Seoul 🇰🇷. I'm currently living in Tokyo 🇯🇵 and looking to start hosting again and connect with other hosts to get help navigating the Japanese laws and regulations, and also offer my experiences hosting. よろしくお願いいたします.

Thank You 🙏

Rafael1810
Level 1
Houston, TX

Hello 👋, mi names is Rafael Restrepo, I am Colombian 🇨🇴 by birth and Texan by heart.

Live in Katy Texas, looking forward to connect with y’all!

Vivien234
Level 2
Rosebery, Australia

Hi everyone! Excited to meet you all here! My name is Vivien. I’m new to airbnb hosting and I’m also a healer! I live and host in Sydney. I’m currently looking for co hosting but have no idea about it yet… welcome to discuss and exchange ideas! I wish all the best for you 🙂

Hi! I am Emilia from the Philippines and currently residing in Sweden. I am a new host and new to this platform so I am looking forward to mingling and learning from each other here. 
In my free time, I love going out with friends for coffee, traveling and reading. 😊

Briana140
Level 1
Atlanta, GA

Hello all! I am Briana from Atlanta GA USA and I recently graduated to level 1 super host! I'm super excited to start 2024 with this status and cant wait to hear more about everyone's journey! I was a host previously and took a break but now I am back and excited to be apart of this community. 

Henry747
Level 1
Lagos, Nigeria

Hi  am Henry   from Nigeria   am a professional cinematographer and film maker, i love travels and water fall environments.  I reside in Enugu Nigeria  a city known for its rich cultural heritage and beautiful landscapes,  you'll also have the opportunity to explore the nearby Awhum Waterfall.
Nice to be here !!

Ana23191
Level 2
White Lake Charter Township, MI

Hello, my name is Ana from Michigan and I was recently upgraded to Level 2 Host.

Im a budding artist and musician and I live in the lakes area in the Midwest Mitten (that’s what we call the map of Michigan) 

In the summer there are lots of lakes and in the winter it’s time to ski and snowmobile!

So nice to meet you!

Ad-and-Nicolien0
Level 2
Ellewoutsdijk, Netherlands

Hallo allemaal.

Wij zijn Ad en Nicolien nieuw op deze community en eigenaar van een vakantiehuisje in het mooie zeeland NL. Zelf wonen we naast het vakantiehuisje. Lijkt ons leuk om hier ervaringen te delen.

Steven1678
Level 2
Escazu, Costa Rica

Hello Airbnb Community!

I'm Steven, a passionate host extending a warm greeting from Costa Rica 🇨🇷 ❤️. With 10 years of experience in the world of hospitality, my journey has taken me from the beautiful beaches of Gulf of Nicoya (blue zone) to the vibrant energy of Escazú, San Jose. Hospitality is my beating heart, and every step of my journey has been a lesson in providing unforgettable experiences for my guests and Airbnb Owners.

I'm here to answer questions, share local tips or if your are looking for a host for your property. Please feel free to contact me. Pura vida 🇨🇷🫶

Piyush40
Level 1
Cambridge, Canada

Hi  I am Mruga .                                  I am living in Cambridge. And I am from Gujarat . I am a new member .

Hello everyone, 

My name is Sukriti. I am from India, residing in Goa. I am a filmmaker and a foodie, love to travel, dress interiors, and do all things adventure. So glad to be a new member to this community! 

Hi everyone! 

My name is Daniel,  I'm from California in the U.S.🇺🇲. I'm fairly new to AirBnB and only have one listing for a small bedroom in my home. I am working father and husband like most people. I have 2 girls and 1 boy. My wife and I actually started renting our spare room just over a year ago and saw great success. I'm now looking forward to connecting with like-minded individuals who want to expand their listings like myself. 

I unfortunatley I have to say I found this place through a horrible experience with one of the hosts I reached out to for advice and she reported me to Airbnb as if I was some type of scammer or criminal. The Airbnb Trust and Safety team later sent me a threatening email that they were considering suspending my account because of it. I was in shock that they would even semd me such an emial instead of asking me if I needed help connecting with other host. 

Regardles, I'm happy to say my account was suspended and the Airbnb team did adddress my concersn and sent me here.  So I'm looking foward to learning new things on here with everyone.

Nicholas855
Level 2
Cape Town, South Africa

Hi,

I am South African living in Cape Town. My holiday home is in Sedgefield which is in the Garden  Route of the Western Cape region in South Africa. They call it the Graden Route the garden of eden and if you ever been there to visit you will undertand why.

Thank you.

Nicholas