Odd Inquiry

Leiloni0
Level 4
Murrieta, CA

Odd Inquiry

Has anyone received an Inquiry like this? This person joined 4/20 and has no reviews. 

I messaged the person back on Air BNB but have not received a response. 

Please advise?

Hola Your flat is nice and very beautiful for me. I wotking in an international financial company as a business travel manager. Unfortunately, because of COVID-19, our employees do not travel the wоrld, but I have an offer which is a very beneficial offer for you, so that we can discuss it, write me in the VVhats аар + fоur 2 zеr rо 6 O siх eight 6 four 61 siх

2 Replies 2
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Leiloni0  This is a known scam and many hosts have received these. The person will try to make a deal with you that they are going to book your house, pay for the booking, but not actually stay, and then you keep half the money and send them back the other half. It is a stolen credit card scam. Report this profile to Airbnb and don't communicate with this scammer again. If you get any more of them, don't reply to the message, just report it as a scam.

@Leiloni0 

Do a search for "scam" here on the Community Center.... there are plenty of posts. 

Here is one of many. https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Help/Martin-Nowell-scam/m-p/1221245