On superhost status

Redina0
Level 2
Durrës, Albania

On superhost status

Hello 🙂 I was wandering if you have any similar situation. I have two different listing in different cities and I wanted to know to gain superhost status do both of the listings count? Meaning, in one listing i have 1 booking for 60 days(longs stay) and in the other i have 3 listing resulting in more than 40 days. So the criteria 100 nights in 3 listing is met but with two different listing. Will I gain superhost this year?

thank you ❤️

5 Replies 5
Pat271
Level 10
Greenville, SC

Yes, you will get Superhost if you are the host of both properties on the same account. The Superhost designation is attached to the host. Even if you had 100 properties, you would only need the stated number of stays, days, etc. to reach Superhost. They award Superhost once every quarter, and look back 1 year from that quarter. So you could lose or regain Superhost once every quarter.

Christian3069
Level 2
Scotland, United Kingdom

Hi, how frequently does Airbnb review allocation of Superhost status? I have 4,9 on reviews and plenty of nights and no cancellations in 2022. (place in St Andrews, Scotland)   Christian

@Christian3069  Can you see my response? I answered this.

Christian3069
Level 2
Scotland, United Kingdom

Thank you!

Christian

Hi Christian,  AirBnb allocates every quarter Superhost status.