Palomar Mountain, CA - calling all hosts to build awareness about the risk of a high voltage transmission line

Sandrine1111
Level 1
Palomar Mountain, CA

Palomar Mountain, CA - calling all hosts to build awareness about the risk of a high voltage transmission line

Hi Palomar Mountain hosts, 

As you know there is a possibility that a high voltage transmission line could be put on the mountain despite the damage to the community and the public enjoyment this could create.

The PMPO has created a task force called SavePalomarMountain.org to ensure that we collect testimonials about our great mountain and how we do not want this transmission line here...

We have created postcards that I am happy to distribute so that you can let your guest know about what they can do to help us spot this project.

Please connect with me directly so that I can get you some of these postcards.

I cant leave my email on a post per the community guidelines it seems, but you know how to find me:

Sandrine on Palomar Mountain!

1 Reply 1
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Sandrine1111 , Welcome to the Community!

Thank you for sharing this piece of information with other Hosts. Hope they find it useful 🌻 

What information do the post cards you've created contain? Would you like to share more about it?

Thanks so much for reading through our Community guidelines and adhering to it. Appreciate it! 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines