Pathetic service

Tataina0
Level 1
Brisbane, Australia

Pathetic service

Disgusting service, have stolen money and refuse to answer or simply give it back, they are pathetic service, I want my money back ! They will not ever help just keep making crap up and closing my case without helping 

4 Replies 4
Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Tataina0 what actually happened?

After asking and requesting 9 times not to put money into my old card that it was updated to new default card they went ahead and refunded to a closed account , I sent 6 letters from my bank saying the account was closed and no money was ever received , every time I open a case for them to fix it they tell it's been refunded, when it's 100% not refunded , then they just close the case like incompetent business they are and won't refund my money into the my new card ! No wonder they have high profits just stealing money 

Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Tataina0 I can only suggest you research small claims court actions whilst hoping one of the moderators tweaks Airbnb for you. Your bank may well have the money in a suspense account but unless Airbnb gives you a tracking number they won't find it.

They gave tracking numbers , my bank confirmed the funds were returned, I sent all this to Airbnb for evidence and they refused to help, I will enquire about lodging a claim, most horrible service yet, won't be using them ever again after my bookings are over.