Request/appeal a review of "final review"? - listings got REMOVED after neighbors were trespassed ?!

Moses11
Level 1
Las Vegas, NV

Request/appeal a review of "final review"? - listings got REMOVED after neighbors were trespassed ?!

Anybody here has experience to appeal a decision by made an Airbnb Trust & Safety team agent?

Long story short - we had guests who went to our neighbors' property that scared our neighbors to the extent to pull out a gun to pose a self-defense posture(luckily nothing happened). An agent judged the case in the guests' favor and decided to permanently removed our listing (after us hosting months long).

It's a third party booking (a company booked for its employees), that person in charge of the booking did not exchange our contact info with their specific employee who checked in at the place till the incident took place when they called to complain with an altitude.

We were not satisfied with the decision and asked a rhetorical question to Agent Olivia - why would not she remove all listings in this community if she believed that's an unsafe community (according to my knowledge even the safest community in the U.S. there are still 1/3 population as gun owners).

Days later (Jan 22nd), all 3 listings of ours in that community were removed followed by a decision letter from her without stating the reasoning, all upcoming reservations were cancelled (including one arriving in 48 hrs).

We are in such a shock, all 3 listings have to suffer vacancy and we have to lower our pricing in all other channels in order to fill the sudden vacancy.

3 Replies 3

No matter leasing long-term or short-term, trespassing on neighbors' properties is a big offense, even considered as a criminal activity in some states.

Vivian796
Level 1
Las Vegas, NV

Just too crazy!

Vivian796
Level 1
Las Vegas, NV

I would call 911 and pull my gun out too if someone is making attempts to enter my house.

That's why people protest short-term rental in the neighborhood - some guests don't read and take everything for granted as if they had paid to rent the entire zip code.