Review

Tom-And-Barbara1
Level 2
New Smyrna Beach, FL

Review

Hello everyone, 

my first time posting 

so yesterday I was going g through all my review...we have 627 5 star 14 4 star and 2 3 star

so I went through the 4 start and 2 off them were 5 star for all 6 categories but yet still 4 star 10 were 5 star for 5 out of the 6 and 1 was 4 star and 2 were 3 and 4 star for to categories and 5 star for 4 

so my quest is I understand the 2 that or 4 star that have 2 categories that or 3 and 4 but...I do not understand the 2 that or 5 star for everything. It still 4 star can someone help? Thank you in advance for all responses! 

6 Replies 6
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Tom-And-Barbara1 If the guest leaves a 4 star overall and doesn't rate the individuals of accuracy, cleanliness etc. then these will default to 5 stars.

Weird but thats just how it seems to be!

@Mike-And-Jane0 I don't think this is the case anymore because you cannot move on to the next page until all-stars are selected. 

@Tom-And-Barbara1 There is no averaging of scores. The guests have to individually select each star rating including the overall experience. 

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Tom-And-Barbara1  The Overall rating is not an average of the individual categories. It's a separate rating that the guests give.

Tom-And-Barbara1
Level 2
New Smyrna Beach, FL

Why can the Host not see the guest score for “over all experience” I just really do not understand if a guest give you 5 stars for everything why is it 4 star?

@Tom-And-Barbara1 

You can see the score for the overall experience. All your previous guest reviews/ratings are under the 'Performance' tab and then click 'Quality'

Screen Shot 2020-03-07 at 1.48.57 PM.png

@Tom-And-Barbara1 The guest has to manually select the overall score . . . . they then go on to manually select the subcategories (cleanliness, accuracy, location, value, and communication) 

The scores are not averaged together. A guest could give you a 1 star in cleanliness but still give you a 5 star overall. It works both ways.