Safety / invasion scam

Mark5638
Level 1
Berkeley, CA

Safety / invasion scam

Warning to air b an b host. 

I am a five-year host on this site, and have five star reviews the entire time.

We recently had a guest, lie to an agent, and say that we forced entry, and created a safety concern without any proof, just her word only.  The support team has been unhelpful and sided with this tenant, whom left the 50 day reservation after 10 days, with a firm no money back cancellation policy.  And fully refunded the guest. No evidence was shared with me nor any documentation, proving this false claim. The tenant withdrew $1900 From my account with the aid with the aid of Airbnb support staff members .  

After asking multiple attemps to support thier findings, they gave 3 separate reasons (all untrue) and finally stuck with the illegitimate claim that I invaded the property during the guest stay.  It seems the support staff are incapable of professional review, and when asked for proof of judgment, they declined. 

this female tenant wrongly accused me and my wife and creating a safety concern, and air b and b gave it to the guest with only word of mouth. I have exterior cameras to prove that no entry or safety violation was in play, yet the support members refuse to accept my proof. 

the support members allow guests to weaponize the support team against a compassionate home owner. 

I will be litigating this. 
does anyone have experience litigating with air b and b?  

I hope everyone is aware that a bad tenant can easily manipulape the support staff.  The support staff do not have transparency with owners and this is also clear when they refuse to share the identity of the guest with this host.  
the have declined ever attempt I have made. 

we are literally in danger with every reservation we take on this site. 
I will be removing my listing until I get an accurate  resolution. 

does anyone has experience with legal matters and air b and b.?  

0 Replies 0