Searching for house

Searching for house

Hello, 

Im searching for a entire house in Massachusetts. I have found places and the prices are fine. But it is hard cause they say no parties or events. Im trying to find a house to do a birthday party. There will be around 8 kids between the ages of 11-18. There will about 4 adults. No alcohol! Willing to pay at most $800 for the night. Would like a pool, or a house next to the beach!  

2 Replies 2
Rowena29
Level 10
Australia

@Trisha83 these are global community boards where hosts and guests from across the globe meet up to chat, trouble shoot and offer advice.  I am in Australia for example.

The likelihood a host in your area with a suitable listing is going to read your post and make contact with you is very slim. 

However, there is a filter you can use when you are searching ( top right hand corner -"more  filters")- where you can select you want to search for listings that DO allow parties and events = "suitable for events" - 

I've just down a very quick search and got 42 large houses in Massachusetts.  that allow events  - the first few were near the beach.

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

I agree with @Rowena29 - use the advance search feature on Airbnb .to identify places that allow parties.

you don’t say how long you want to stay for or how many bedrooms so not sure whether your budget matches up with what you are looking for. @Trisha83