Seasonal beauty in our accommodations: share your colourful photos

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Seasonal beauty in our accommodations: share your colourful photos

27396377_01 (1).jpg

Hello everyone 🌾

As we say goodbye to summer or winter in our locations, nature starts to put on an incredible show of colours and lights. Trees change colours, some plants bloom again, and sunsets and sunrises gift us with beautiful hues.

I thought it would be wonderful to use this thread to share photos of the beautiful colours that are currently enhancing your accommodations. Are you taking advantage of this season to capture some new photos to refresh your listing? 🌤

I’d love to hear about how your location is embracing the new season, whether it’s spring or fall. 🌻/🍂

Looking forward to seeing your comments and photos 🌿

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

2 Replies 2

Me parece una gran idea pero ahora todavía estamos en verano por los alrededores no ha cambiado el paisaje si me lo recuerdas dentro de un mes y medio colaboraré encantada.Gracias!

---

I think it's a great idea, but it's still summer and the landscape hasn't changed in the surrounding area. If you remind me in a month and a half, I'll be happy to help. Thank you!

{Google translation added by OCM]

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hola @María2332, un especial saludo para ti y que gusto que te hayas unido a esta conversación.

¿En qué parte del mundo se encuentra ubicado tu alojamiento? ¿Cuando crees que empezaran a notarse los cambios de colores en la naturaleza?

Seguimos en contacto 😊

---

Hello Maria, It’s wonderful to have you join this conversation.

Could you share where your accommodation is located? When do you expect the changes in the colours of nature to start becoming noticeable?

Looking forward to staying in touch!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad