Share your favorite recent pics of your listing!

Laura2592
Level 10
Frederick, MD

Share your favorite recent pics of your listing!

Our place takes in quite a Scandinavian feel in the winter and I just love taking photos of it. Share your favorite recent pics of your listing!

IMG_20210205_181903_988.jpg

35 Replies 35

Our cabin remodel just finished last week. Raised the ceiling of the loft bedroom, added windows, closets, half-bath. First post-remodel guests check out today!

1-web-or-mls-SunriseCabin_20210203_0195.jpg

13-web-or-mls-SunriseCabin_20210203_0104.jpg

My favorite photo of our rental was taken by our very first guest.  I now use it as the cover photo - I'm so grateful that he shared this with me and look forward to hosting he and his wife again!a frame at dusk-1.jpeg

@Nicole2223  Dreamy!  You are way Downeast.  It's beautiful out there and the setting of your cottage is incredible.  Saved!

@Nicole2223 just dreamy. Such a gorgeous place. 

@Lisa723  Gorgeous space, well done.

@Laura2592 Love your photos and that's exactly how I like snow- in photos only. 🙂

@Sarah977 I don't mind it but I am used to Mid Atlantic levels of snow. Though I fantasize about a place in New England,  it would be an adjustment for sure. We have had 2 years in a row when we had very little snow to none at all. This year we have had 2 decent snow falls with 4-6 inches each. That is about as much as I am ok with handling. 

Angela1056
Level 10
Linarolo, Italy

This is from Italy: Sunrise over lake Maggiore in front of our house.582ECA22-9289-44C4-BC00-1BAE820B3B15.jpeg

And this is our house seen by a young art student from Bonn, Germany.82E271A8-9FC0-444F-8542-22CBB176D7C4.jpeg

@Angela1056 beautiful view and adore the guest art work. I want some guest art work!

Laura2592
Level 10
Frederick, MD

@Lisa723  stunning! Love the remodel and the natural light. 

Iryna52
Level 2
Philipstown, NY

Contact Airbnb 

send gifts to your neighbors. Works! 

Nutth0
Host Advisory Board Member
Chiang Mai, Thailand

@Laura2592 lazy evening under a rice barn. 

Ricebarn.jpeg

@Nutth0  just paradise! We definitely need to get a hammock. 

Please @Laura2592 .... for summer only, unless it is waterproof with an internal electric blanket, oh and a heated lamp above for us “tropicals”! I’m with @Sarah977, I like to see snow, but not be in it! Lol...

@Cathie19   It's kind of funny how little most people understand about geography and make assumptions. Some of my friends in Canada have asked me if I don't miss a change of seasons living in Mexico. 

But while it doesn't snow where I am (it does in other parts of Mexico), I'm at latitude 20, there are definitely seasons. 

Right now I'm wearing a wool sweater and jeans and socks and using a down duvet on my bed. 2 weeks ago it went down to 45 degrees farenheit at night for a week straight (although that's an anomaly).

It will be spring soon and there are definitely things that flower then that aren't in flower  at other times of the year. And the summer is super hot and humid and there are about 3 months of almost every evening/night heavy rains.

So there are definitely distinct seasons, even though it doesn't snow.

On another note, I'm fascinated that there are so many plants in your garden that I also have in my garden. I guess it's more or less the same climate.

When Iived in Canada I had house plants I coddled that grow like weeds here and that I pull out by the wheelbarrowful to compost 🙂