Should comments made by persons on Community Centre have a photo of themselves rather a blank figure.

Laurelle3
Level 10
Huskisson, Australia

Should comments made by persons on Community Centre have a photo of themselves rather a blank figure.

@Stephanie @Nick @Quincy I was wondering how a person can make a comment on CC with no photo of who they are. They did have a name but when checking profile no photo and only email for reference. Just wondering if Airbnb is really doing their job on checking correc

No photo has been mentioned on conversations on CC before but I would have thought that this was mandatory on CC as this way we can see who we are communicating with. 

4 Replies 4
Brian2036
Level 10
Arkansas, United States

@Laurelle3 

Apparently anyone can open an account in seconds, log onto the Community Center, and start lurking or trolling.

If they start advertising, making obnoxious comments, or harassing legitimate users we can report them, but even if they are blocked they can come right back with a new email address.

It’s probably best to ignore them.

Laurelle3
Level 10
Huskisson, Australia

Brian @Brian2036 Thanks for the information I had sent the person a smiley and thought I am not going to feed you anymore but they started attacking others. I appreciate the information and hope it passes onto other hosts.🌻

@Laurelle3 The mods do a pretty good job of patrolling the CC and they say they read every post, but if you come across someone violating the CC guidelines, you can report them. 

@Colleen253 yes I did see this on the bottom of page but thought I wouldn't go there yet just thought the person might go away as conversation has stopped. Thanks for your advice🌹