Solution to your trash Kansas City Area

Solution to your trash Kansas City Area

Hi my name is Jacque and I'm a super cleaner on the turnover app in the KC area. As a cleaner we ate responsible to take the trash out but disposing of it should not be our responsibility. Fitting it all in my car along with our cleaning supplies is not doable and then am I suppose to add this to my trash at home or business? Most cleaners don't have an office with a large dumpster on site.  Usually we are having to find dumpsters around our city to put this trash in... Risk of a $2500 fine if prosecuted. Am I wanting to do this... No but airbnb hasn't given any options in my area or really anywhere from what I can tell.  I know my hosts are having issues with all the trash they have to get rid of and I m guessing someone else's dumpster is where it probably goes. This is not very community or environmental if you ask me! 

Ive seen there are companies who will go to the units and put the trash out to the curb for $25 a time but this doesn't solve the problem of extra trash and where its too be disposed of.  So, im trying to take it to the next level and start a trash service just in the KC area that will pick it up and dispose of it if needed up to as many as 10 times a month. We will provide a 66 gallon on wheels with lids receptacle for your cleaner or guests to fill and will come pick up as you find needed for your particular unit. 

Im in the process of finding out now many hosts would want to use my service so I can get receptacles ordered and price out my costs on dumping. 

Any input or thoughts would be appreciated. I personally think airbnb should be responsible for having a trash service available in every city if its an environmental and community based company. Maybe my new business could team up with them to get this done! 

I want to call it "Trashed BNB".

Jaclean
1 Reply 1
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

**[Advertisement removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to advertise on the Community Center. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen