Superhost Covid 19 non qualification

Karen2645
Level 1
Little Broughton, United Kingdom

Superhost Covid 19 non qualification

Good afternoon everyone  , please can I ask if any of you are having the same problem as I am whereby we lost our  superhosts status  over the last quarter of 2020 -

After meeting all criteria we only hosted 9/10 stays so we’re one short !

This said we had many cancellations due to the Uk lockdown and when open for  Buisness again the many counties surrounding ours were in Level 4 lockdown & also  no bookings from our overseas visitors !

We like everyone work hard at trying to maintain our status  , I have complained & asked for a discussion with the help line re Covid 19 contingency’s , to no avail - they closed my discussion re my complaint !   
Just wondering if it’s just me or are you  upset about losing your  Superhost status too 🤔

16 Replies 16

@Sarah977 Its pronounced Wooster because it is spelled Worcestershire (THERE IS NO H). Seems obvious to us Brits!

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Karen2645  Unless there is some glitch in your account, you didn't lose Superhost because of the #of stays- that criteria has been waived since the pandemic started. Take a look at your stats- it has to be something else, like maybe your rating fell below 4.8 because you didn't have enough bookings to offset some 4* review 10 months back.