Superhost Reward Idea

Fred13
Level 10
Placencia, Belize

Superhost Reward Idea

Reading so many recent tales of refund seekers, hustlers and losers gave me an idea.

I think Airbnb instead of only offering a $100 discount coupon for achieving Superhost for the year should offer some new reward choices: one of them being a one-time per year 'Abuse-A-Guest' coupon; you get to call them liars, throw them out of your place and get to slam the door in their face!  No refund, no review, total immunity.

Surely, many hosts will choose this option and use it on a hustling guest that deserves it! 😉

7 Replies 7
Cathie19
Level 10
Darwin, Australia

In our dreams…… lol 

Clara116
Level 10
Pensacola, FL

@Fred13  you crack me up....love that!

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Fred13 Sure I saw a movie like that...

Stephanie_0-1660226554774.jpeg

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

Robin1119
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

This was funny. The point being is their sentiment of a Reward is too give you a credit back to their system. Many hosts are too busy hosting to use a credit to stay at a place within their system. Why not a credit to a product like minut or perhaps a credit from the platform fees. 3 free bookings?

I hear you, I have gotten 6 in a row and used none. Thinking along your suggestion....

Be fun if we could put these Reward up for auction tradable among hosts, but we have no idea of their true $dollar worth, (ranging from $100-$1000). Superhost Coupon Wars! What fun we would have.

AGREED. I feel like I’m trying to be a super host just to make airbnb a lot of money from me and the guests.  

Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Fred13  lol .D this would be stimulating