[UK] Host Community Meet-up Tour: Plymouth, Bristol, Bath, Liverpool and Birmingham

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

[UK] Host Community Meet-up Tour: Plymouth, Bristol, Bath, Liverpool and Birmingham

532830_GettyImages-488880772-foryou.jpg

Hi everyone in rainy Britain!

We've kicked off a UK host tour with Brighton and Cardiff, but we're not done there! This a great opportunities for hosts to swap stories and experiences, as well as bring your questions for Airbnb staff to help with! The tour comes back to the length of England at the following times and dates:

Plymouth: 05/03/2020

Bristol: 18/03/2020

Bath: 19/03/2020

Liverpool: 23/03/2020

Birmingham: 24/03/2020

Some hosts have already been contacted via email so do have a look for your invite. If you have but are interested in finding out more about any of these event details, do reply and I'll send you a message. Our UK and Ireland mobilisation team are running this roadshow and I am please to say I will be attending for tea, cake and a natter. Whether you're new on the CC or a veteran, please do let me know! 

Tagging @Helen3 , @Kathie21 and @Helen350 as they expressed interested the other day! 🙂

Looking forward to meeting you all,

Stephanie

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

42 Replies 42

Hi doe anyone know any one travelling to camber sands in east Sussex as guests have not booked for a over a month since this media attention of the covid 19 virus

Luke279
Level 6
Bristol, United Kingdom

@Ste6 Could i possibly join the Bristol one with my business partner ? Thanks 🙂

Luke279
Level 6
Bristol, United Kingdom

@Stephanie  

Would it be possible to get on the meet up in Bristol next week? Be so appreciated 🙂 

Luke

Air Bear 

Sylvia869
Level 2
Bristol, United Kingdom

Yes, I can where is it held, What time will the meeting be?

Sylvia 

Sylvia869
Level 2
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hi, I am in Bristol, warmley.  My house has been on air bnb for a few months but not received many bookings obviously I need assistance. 

Sylvia

Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

What help are you looking for @Sylvia869 ?

I host in Bristol . 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Sylvia869 ! Would you like to elaborate a bit on your comment for Helen?

You can also create a fresh topic by starting a conversation here , with the title "Tips to get more bookings", so that our lovely Hosts in the Community can notice the conversation and help!

There was a similar discussion in this thread where super helpful Hosts @Melanie318 @Patricia2526 @Dawn241 have shared useful tips to attract guests and deal with low bookings. Worth a read! 

Looking forward to hear from you!

-----

Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Bhumika the increase in people replying to ancient threads is surely because you guys have determined that the date on a thread is that of the last reply NOT. as it used to be, the date the thread was started. Are there any plans to put this back how it was before?

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Mike-And-Jane0 ! Thank you for sharing your thoughts. It is very important for us to know how our members think about these Community Center updates and how it may affect them.

Although I don't have any update to share in this regards, I will surely share this with the team to look further. Thank you again for this candid feedback. 

-----

Sherry535
Level 1
Bristol, United Kingdom

I’m interested 

Sherry535
Level 1
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hi everyone,

l’m new to the community and would like to know more about hosting.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Sherry535 ! Welcome to the Community Center😍.

We're so excited to have you here. 🌻 Unfortunately this event is from the year 2020.

If you're interested in connecting with Hosts in the Community, I would recommend you to post a conversation with a topic you're most interested in knowing about from fellow experienced Hosts. (Since this is an older thread, many Hosts may miss the new comments on this thread).

I hope you have a great time connecting with the Hosts in our Community Center 🎉 🥳 .

-----

Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

This event was in 2020 @Sherry535