Unfair review

Memorable-Homestay0
Level 2
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Unfair review

I have a guest recently, as usual as superhost i provide a quality service and my homestay is clean before they check in, the guest first are cheating me that have only 2 guest but they have 5 guest in, they have a party in my homestay which i clearly state on house rule are not allow, the bad thing are they late for 2.5hour check out and i found out they my homestay are very dirty and they also vomit at my mattress, as host we nred to provide honest comment after they check out  but the guess may not happy for it, and dirrct give me overall each 1 star, i found out this is unfair to host as in this tough economy we do our best to keep this business. I am here to ask whether airbnb can readjust my point for it  or maybe delete such unfair rating and comment or not. Thanks.

2 Replies 2
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Memorable-Homestay0 

The guest could not read your review before he created one himself. I see you commented already on his review, which is clear. The review seems not violate Airbnb terms, so i guess Airbnb will not delete it on your request or adjust ratings.

This guest has no other reviews, only phone nr verified.

I would not accept such guests

Best regards,

Emiel

Thanks for your answer. No choice as i did not filter guest, look at economy now no tourist visit, as airbnb host i get stress on my homestay business.