Very bad customer care service , unresolved issue

Very bad customer care service , unresolved issue

I am completely fed up with the unprofessional way the center responds to our issues . 

i had a guest that invited another person in to stay while he said he left to a booked hotel he made before. The family downstairs saw multiple people going in , more than 4 that were booked. 

when I went after they left I found another person who wasn’t with the group cooking. 

and Airbnb keeps asking me the same questions over and over again. So unbelievable 

5 Replies 5
Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager
Galashiels, United Kingdom

Hi @Richard2562 

Sorry to hear about your experience.

The Community Center isn't a formal support medium, but if you can let us know more about what's going on, I can pass the information along to the Support team.

Feel free to pop me a DM with more detail if you'd like me to give that a try.

Jenny

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Thank but I really had more than enough people talking to me and I had to explain word by word to each and everyone one of them 

Sorry but it’s really bizarre the way you handle hosts , people break the rules, they invite extra people in, things go missing …. And you ask me for proof when the guest already admitted he let someone in as he thought it was ok 

Airbnb are dreadful!!!!!!  All I have wanted to do is complete an online review following a recent holiday, which was amazing by the way. I don't think its fair that the hosts miss out on the review that I wanted to do. I have been unable to complete this due to various issues.  I am extremely angry!!!!!

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

sorry you had problem guests -what do you want Airbnb to do @Richard2562 

presumably when you knew more guests were at the property then had booked you went over there to evict trespassers that were at your place. and charged the guest who booked for any nights extra guests stayed.