Warning Fellow AirBnb Super Host here our account has been locked , guest canceled, home taken off site!

Warning Fellow AirBnb Super Host here our account has been locked , guest canceled, home taken off site!

Inflection service a vendor of Airbnb has the ability to shut down your business with no notice and they have no way to be contacted other than regular business hours.  Imagine fellow host someone in the world having your same first and last and date of birth BTW last name is “ Smith” and they shut our whole account down and cancelled our guest who were coming within an hour.  So after years of being Super Host and having 5 Stars bam they wipe you off their site.  Oh and of course nobody to talk to from Airbnb. 

2 Replies 2
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi there @Terri401, I'm so sorry to hear that this has happened to you. I'll pass this on to the team, hopefully they'll be able to help. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi there @Terri401, I just heard back from the team that there was no case open, therefore, they recommended that you contact them by following this link https://www.airbnb.com/help/contact-us

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen