Announcements

Winter Release Q&A with Airbnb’s Christy Schrader

Winter Release Q&A session

Wellcome.Special offer!

Alejandro2001
Level 2
Buenos Aires, Argentina

Wellcome.Special offer!

I just want to thank Airbnb for let me join the comunity.I want to tell you that my home in Nord Jylland,Brønderslev  is not close to the sea,but can be a peaceful place for all the tired drivers with or without a family and pets.You know that to find a place with pets can be a challenge.My home is close to both ports,Hirtshals and

Frederikshavn were the ferryes

go to Norway and

Sweden.Many truck drivers

need a stop for

showering,having a home meal and rest before they go up

North or back for a moderated

price.For them i give special

discount of 50 % if they say

they are drivers.❤Here is place enought to park a long truck in front of my home.

5 Replies 5
Elisa
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Alejandro2001 😊

Welcome to the Community Center!

That's so lovely that you're open to animals. How do you welcome your pet guests?

I can mention another host from your area if you would like to connect and exchange tips: @Andrea-Alicia1@Avril77 , @Felix645 , @Gonzalo477  and @Sabrina1588.

Warm regards 🌻,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines //Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center
Alejandro2001
Level 2
Buenos Aires, Argentina

@Elisa I didn't think about giving some goodies to them because i didn't have any.Im also a dog walker and dog hotel.I can also shower dem with special shampoo if they are calm and vaccinated for some money.Think at many leave their pets on hollidays  at kennels.Here is a home full of green around and we don't put them on a cage.Maximun three at the time as their own home.

Hi @Alejandro2001 😊

Thank you for sharing all this with the community!

That’s such an amazing idea to offer this service. Has your guest already requested it?

Warm regards, 🌻

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines //Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center
Alejandro2001
Level 2
Buenos Aires, Argentina

Not yet Elisa,but i think that they will like the idea too.Im thinking what else i could do.For example for Christmass or new year...

Hi @Alejandro2001 😊,

Christmas is a wonderful time of the year for travelers, you should definitely consider doing something special!

Don't hesitate to ask other Hosts for ideas by starting a new conversation here.

Warm regards, 🌻

-----