What local food would you recommend if I visited your town?

Bea2137
Level 10
Las Piñas, Philippines

What local food would you recommend if I visited your town?

I'm really interested in local cuisine. I love trying new snacks and dishes, and i’m also particularly drawn to different types of fruits. What local food would you recommend if i visited your town?

38 Replies 38
Bea2137
Level 10
Las Piñas, Philippines

Why did i read this at 12mn!!! 😭😭😭😭😭

If you visit Chile, try the "Completo" hot dog with toppings, Empanadas pastries, Chilean blueberry fruit, and the Leche Asada baked milk custard for dessert. ❤️

Bea2137
Level 10
Las Piñas, Philippines

Empanadas and blueberries are 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

My mother was from Singapore and every time we go to her hometown these are the foods my grandmother prepare for us! I would really like you to try these foods. It is really amazing!

59d377c9-02b5-465c-8021-d5ad6436a8e1 (1).png

Photo from: **

**[Link removed - Community Center Guidelines ]

Bea2137
Level 10
Las Piñas, Philippines

Yes. Yes. Yes. And yes!!! All are in my list of go to food in SG but my personal favorite are the fried baby squid!

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Bea2137, it's lovely to have you back. We missed you. 🤗

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Bea2137
Level 10
Las Piñas, Philippines

Thanks, @Paula I am glad to be back myself. Q4 of the year is quite a whirlwind for me as I am usually packed with deadlines from my full time job and am overwhelmed with the number of guests booking (peak season, Christmas season begins at September in the Philippines lol). I’m not complaining though. 2023 has been a great year!

Hopefully, I can travel

more (outside of business travels) this year. This thread made me add more stuff on my bucket list. Hahaha!

Allan524
Level 2
Oslo, Norway

If you’re visiting Florida and have a love for trying local cuisine, you’re in for a treat! I highly recommend trying the famous Cuban sandwich, a delightful combination of roast pork, ham, Swiss cheese, pickles, and mustard, all pressed between Cuban bread. Another must-try is Key Lime Pie, Florida's signature dessert, made from key lime juice, egg yolks, and sweetened condensed milk. Don’t miss out on the fresh seafood dishes like stone crab claws and grouper sandwiches, which are local favourites. If you’re visiting our area, these delicious foods are conveniently located next to our store that sells Lifting Belts, For a taste of tropical fruits, Florida’s fresh oranges and mangoes are a burst of sunshine in every bite.

Hi @Allan524 

everything you mentioned sounds delicious. 😍

Is there any traditional food in Florida?

Warm regards,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines //Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center