What makes you most happy about hosting?

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

What makes you most happy about hosting?

Hosting on Airbnb.jpg

Hi everyone!

As we dive into the month of August and celebrate Happiness month, it's a great time to reflect on our Hosts' Airbnb journey and hear what brings them joy while hosting. Hosting and hospitality is not just limited to providing a stay to the guests, but it also provides an avenue to create memorable experiences, building connections, and finding success and happiness in the little moments.

So I'd like to hear from our Hosts, what makes you happy the most when it comes to hosting? 😍 We're curious to hear what brings you joy in your hosting journey! 🌟😻

Best,
Bhumika

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

83 Replies 83
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Brian3016 ! I guess many Hosts would agree how meeting guests from across the globe gives an opportunity to dive into and learn from other cultures😍 

I’d love to hear more about your experiences. Do you have memorable guest stories and interactions that particularly stood out to you? Would you like to 👉share your unforgettable hosting stories!👈  with the Community?

-----

Antonio3902
Level 1
Melides, Portugal

A satisfação dos clientes 

[Translation]

Customer satisfaction

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Isso é maravilhoso, @Antonio3902 ! Como garantes que os teus hóspedes têm uma experiência confortável e incrível durante a estadia? Tens alguma dica para outros anfitriões?

[Translation]

That's wonderful, @Antonio3902 ! How do you make sure your guests have a comfortable and amazing experience during their stay? Do you have any tips for other Hosts?

-----

Junee2
Level 1
Miami, FL

I love to help make travelers enjoy their visit by offering a clean and well-maintained home.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Thanks for sharing such a wonderful comment @Junee2 ! 

How do you ensure a clean and well maintained home for your guests? Do you take help from house cleaners or cleaning services? Or prefer to inspect the cleaning process closely?

-----

Lisa8744
Level 2
Atenas, Costa Rica

Of course the additional income, but also very cool is meeting people from all over the world, as we are on-site hosts. 🥰

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

That's amazing to hear @Lisa8744 😍 I guess many Hosts would agree with that! 

As on-site Hosts, how do you usually welcome your guests? 

-----

Dr-Jayanthi1
Level 6
Coimbatore, India

Hi @Bhumika , my journey with hosting has given me a good number of transformations, entrepreneurial opportunities, leadership skills, insights into the hospitality industry, get to work on my desires and more aspirational goals. I’m looking forward to a new life- by having a home for those who wish to be part of my journey. I’m a happy person at the end of my day 🥰

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Wow @Dr-Jayanthi1 ! I love how you've beautifully shared how hosting has brought a positive transformation for you😍 

What new aspirations or goals are you most excited about as you continue your hosting journey? 😊

-----