What makes you most happy about hosting?

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

What makes you most happy about hosting?

Hosting on Airbnb.jpg

Hi everyone!

As we dive into the month of August and celebrate Happiness month, it's a great time to reflect on our Hosts' Airbnb journey and hear what brings them joy while hosting. Hosting and hospitality is not just limited to providing a stay to the guests, but it also provides an avenue to create memorable experiences, building connections, and finding success and happiness in the little moments.

So I'd like to hear from our Hosts, what makes you happy the most when it comes to hosting? 😍 We're curious to hear what brings you joy in your hosting journey! 🌟😻

Best,
Bhumika

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

77 Replies 77
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Brian3016 ! I guess many Hosts would agree how meeting guests from across the globe gives an opportunity to dive into and learn from other cultures😍 

I’d love to hear more about your experiences. Do you have memorable guest stories and interactions that particularly stood out to you? Would you like to 👉share your unforgettable hosting stories!👈  with the Community?

-----

Antonio3902
Level 1
Melides, Portugal

A satisfação dos clientes 

[Translation]

Customer satisfaction

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Isso é maravilhoso, @Antonio3902 ! Como garantes que os teus hóspedes têm uma experiência confortável e incrível durante a estadia? Tens alguma dica para outros anfitriões?

[Translation]

That's wonderful, @Antonio3902 ! How do you make sure your guests have a comfortable and amazing experience during their stay? Do you have any tips for other Hosts?

-----