What makes your Airbnb stand out from the crowd?

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

What makes your Airbnb stand out from the crowd?

PJMPHOTO19Q148_SNYA72_1107.jpg

What makes your Airbnb shine brighter than the rest? 🌟 

Whether it's a breathtaking view, personalised recommendations, or charming decor like this living wall, I'd love to hear all about it! 😍🏞

Share with the Community Center the unique features, special touches, or amazing experiences that make your listing stand out from the crowd.

Share your Airbnb's wow factor in the comments below. 👇🤩

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

47 Replies 47
Marilena100
Level 2
Lisciano Niccone, Italy

What do you think about this?IMG_1683.jpeg

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Marilena100

Wow, this looks like a dream place!  😍I love how close it is to nature. Is your place located in Italy?

Thank you so much for sharing!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Wow! This is stunning! I love the black and white geometric interior juxtaposed against the color and freeform of nature! Very well-appointed and inspiring!  Great job!

Lisa2032
Level 1
Costa Mesa, CA

Hello Rebbeca, 

Cleanliness is a key factor and making sure traveling guests do not have to chores. I keep all that to a minimum. 

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Lisa2032 

I absolutely agree, I don't like doing chores anyway, and definitely not on holiday! 😅 Thanks so much for sharing! 

-----

Linda4161
Level 2
St. John's, Canada

Hi Rebecca,

my must haves are cotton bed sheets, super clean everything and good coffee! 
The house is quite old but well maintained and in a prime location for visitors to our city.

i think those above mentioned sandwiched with good communication has kept me successful!

I love being a host!

cheers,

Linda

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm with you on the coffee 😍 

It sounds like you've got a great balance with everything and your guests adore it too! Well done! Thanks for popping by! 

-----

Kathy1096
Level 1
Greensboro, NC

Our Airbnb is located on a small family farm, 15 minutes from downtown. We have some farm animal pets that guests can see (and hear!). The house was built in 1949 and we kept as many of the original features as we could, while updating other elements.

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Kathy1096 

That's a very unique stay for sure, and I can understand why guests would like to stay! What animals do you keep? 

We once stayed at a campsite that gathered all the children who stayed in the mornings and took them off to feed the animals! It was very special! 😊

-----

Kelly1869
Level 1
Sarasota, FL

Location. Location. Location. Our listing is just steps from one of the most popular beaches in the U.S. - Siesta Key. We also make sure our place is spotless and don't assign too many check out tasks to guests. We particularly like to cater to families with children, and we know that mom has plenty to do at home. We don't want her doing housework on vacation.

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kelly1869 Your place sounds like my type of Airbnb! I love the beach and it's easy for families with children to keep them entertained, without the long walk back after a day in the sunshine! ☀️

Thanks for popping by and sharing! 

-----

Lenore31
Level 1
Homer, AK

IMG_6565.jpeg

IMG_6103.jpeg

 Our cabin is very Alaskan and the views are phenomenal. I am a person who is detailed oriented, and our cabin is very clean and tidy.

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Loren3156, these pictures are beautiful; thank you so much for sharing them!

Is there a specific time of year that is best to visit your place, or can guests enjoy the landscapes year-round?

Looking forward to your response 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

We have original art and many one-of-a-kind art pieces in the home. Santa Fe is world-renowned for art and art lovers so we also try to connect the vibe of the home to the local vibe.